January 15, 2017

Bolt Action: Great Britain 'Medium Mortar Team x2'

So I am still diging through my box from Warlord on what to build/paint next (since I am STILL waiting on my Infantry sprues) and I decided to paint the Medium Mortar Team next. When I searched through the box, I noticed Warlord shipped me 2 3" Medium Mortars. The British Strategic Army deal was only suppose to come with 1, so I was a happy camper.

Seeing how more and more tournaments lately are allowing you build lists using either 1 or 2 Platoons, having the second Medium Mortar will be good if I ever decide to build a 2 Platoon list.

Obviously since the models are identical, it was a no brainer to build/paint them both at the same time.

This was yesterdays project (Saturday) and finished them just in time to relax and watch the football playoffs.

Great Britain: Medium Mortar Teams
Great Britain: Medium Mortar Teams
Great Britain: Medium Mortar Teams

Now it's time to dig through the box and see what is next to build. I am leaning towards the QF 6-PDR, but I may start to assemble some of my Tanks/Vehicles (there was a lot in the army deal).

Painting Points: 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment