January 16, 2017

Bolt Action: Great Britain 'Medic & Flamethrower Team'

Originally I thought I would be assembling my QF 6-PDR yesterday, but I realized while going through my British army that I already a Medic and Flamethrower Team already assembled and ready for paint. So I decided to finish these guys up first before I tackled another assembly.

More than likely the Medic probably will not see much playing time unless I have some points to fill out, none the less thie model came with the British Army Command so I figure I would get him painted.

Great Britain: Medic
Great Britain: Medic


Now the Flamethrower Team will probably be played in all my lists. The Team is not as good as it was in Version 1 of Bolt Action, but they are still a pretty good Team especially when it comes time to burning Infantry occupied in buildings.

Great Britain: Flamethrower Team
Great Britain: Flamethrower Team

Painting Points: 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment