December 25, 2015

WM: Mercenaries Cylena Raefyll & Nyss Hunters (Unit)

First off I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas 2015! I know it is a bit late in the day already, but I finally was able to get some time to write this post.
 
Well the last 10 models for my 'original planned' list for the Las Vegas Open in February is now completed. Having Christmas Eve off from work, I was able to sit down at the painting table and knock this Unit out. My goal with them was just a 'table top' quality paint job, and I am actually quite happy how they turned out.
 
Cylena Raefyll & Nyss Hunters
Cylena Raefyll & Nyss Hunters
Up next will probably be Eiryss, Angel of Retribution a Mecanary Solo, then after that I am undecided. I can add more to my Khador Army, or start on some Hordes. I am leaning towards starting my Gators for Hordes.
 
I also may make a slight change in my list for the LVO (swapping out Sorscha 2 for Butcher) but all the models needed are done. Butcher is more of my play style (having him go in for the Assination), but I still need to playtest Sorscha with the full 50 points.
 
Painting Points: 10
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment