December 24, 2015

Battle Report: WM 12/23/2015 Khador vs Cygnar (35 Points)

Another practice game for my son and I last night, once again we played 35 Points so I can get more familiar with my army and time management, and once again I was cutting it pretty close with my clock.
 
I was down to my final 8 minutes and down 2 Control Points to 0 and I saw an opening and I figure I better go for it. Cygnar left their Warcaser Stryker in nice LOS of my Warcaster Sorscha. I first moved Conquest up 4 inches to get a bit closer so that all his guns would have range on Stryker. I then Activated Sorscha and moved her 6 inches and getting Stryker within her Control Range. I then popped Sorscha's Feat which doubles any damage above the targets ARM without Immunity: Cold. I had 2 Focus on her so I decided to try and cast Razor Wind against Stryker, but failed. Then it was time for Conquest to take his shot. With his Main Guns I boosted the Attack and just barely got a hit on Stryker. I then boosted his Damage roll and did 9 points of damage. With Damage being doubled by Sorscha's Feat, Conquest did 18 points of damage which outright killed Stryker. What a lucky shot. If Conquest would have failed, my Winter Guard were going to move into position to do a Combine Range attack against Stryker which I know would have finished him off.
 
35 Points "Incursion"

Player 1: Dragi
Faction: Cygnar

Lord Commander Stryker
- Squire
- Ol' Rowdy
- Stormclad
Journeyman Warcaster
Stormblade Infantry - Leader & 5 Grunts
- Stormblade Infantry Officer & Standard
Sword Knights - Leader & 9 Grunts
- Sword Knight Officer & Standard


Player 2: Dean
Faction: Khador

Forward Kommander Sorscha
- Sylys Wyshnalyrr
- Conquest
Kovnik Jozef Grigorovich
Gobber Tinker
Winter Guard Infantry - Leader & 9 Grunts
- Winter Guard Officer & Standard
- 2 Rocketeer's
Lady Aiyana & Master Holt
Winter Guard Mortar Crew

35 Points of Khador completely painted.
Sorscha see's her opening on Stryker.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment