December 10, 2015

WM: Khador Koldun Kapitan Valachev (Unit)

At the same time I was painting my Forward Kommander Sorscha, I decided to paint my Kodun Kapitan Valechev. The colors were very similar and I need to save as much time as possible.
Koldun Kapitan Valachev is a Unit Attachment for my Khador Army, and will be used as an attachment for my Nyss Hunters Unit.
 
Koldun Kapitan Valachev brings the iron strength of the Motherland to mercenary units fortunate enough to serve under his command. Skilled in the dark sorcery of the Greylords, he can chill enemies with icy blasts, propel his unit upfield on freezing winds, or remove debilitating magic afflicting his men. Those serving under him are truly part of Khadoran military machine.
Koldun Kapitan Valachev

 
Koldun Kapitan Valachev
Painting Points: 1
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment