April 6, 2017

Hordes: Minions Swamp Gobber Chef (Solo)

I have been sitting on this model 'Swamp Gobber Chef' since Las Vegas Open 2016.  Privateer Press was selling this model at LVO 2016 as an early pre-release model.  So much for needing it that early.  In Mk3 of Warmachine/Hordes, 'Swamp Gobber Chef' is only 1 point, so he is a nice addition to lists to fill in that last point.  While my son was visiting me for AdeptiCon a few weeks ago, I had him dig him out of storage back in Arizona and bring the model with him.  Well last night he finally hit my painting table.

I really do enjoy painting Solo/Warbeast models.  I get to spend a little bit more time with highlighting after I apply my washes.  When I work on Units, I get the feeling inside "I just want to get these guys done".


 Swamp Gobber Chef

 Swamp Gobber Chef

 Swamp Gobber Chef

Painting Points: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment