March 12, 2017

Hordes: Minions Bog Trog Mist Speaker (Solo)

I've had this model primed and ready to go for a few days an really did not think I would be starting him yesterday let alone actually finishing him.  I was busy most of the day assembling the rest of my Engineer's Guild for Guild Ball, but just before dinner I decided to head downstairs and get a basecoat on the Mist Speaker.  Next thing I know I was speed painting this guy and he was just about done.

While the wash was drying I had my dinner and then headed back downstairs to apply a few highlights and get the base done.

The Bog Trog Mist Speaker is a 'Veteran Leader' for other Bog Trog models.  So once I get around to painting my unit of 20 Shamblers, I now have a quick paint scheme I can use on them to match the Mist Speaker.

 
Bog Trog Mist Speaker

 Bog Trog Mist Speaker
 
 Bog Trog Mist Speaker

 Bog Trog Mist Speaker
 
Painting Points: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment