March 5, 2017

Hordes: Minions Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath (Solo)

I've been having a busy weekend with my modeling and painting.  Friday night I finished third British Infantry Section, and yesterday I work on another Minion Lesser Warlock & Heavy Warbest, 'Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath'.

A few weeks ago I cam across a list for my Warlock Rack called 'Rask & Friends' where he is played with three Lesser Warlocks, I thought this list would be fun to play so I am been slowly working on it.  I already had 'Wrong Eye & Snapjaw' completed, soi it was time for the second friend.

When painting my Privateer Press moels, 99% of the time I try and follow the 'studio' colors.  Well the studio colors for this model was in shades of blue.   Maybe if I was using them for my Trollbloods army, but I wanted these guys to fit in with my Minion scheme.  So I used shades of green.

Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath 


Dahlia Hallyr & Skarath

Painting Points: 1+5 (6)


0 comments:

Post a Comment