April 9, 2014

Bolt Action: Germany 'Sd.Kfz 251/1 Ausf C (Hanomag)'

"Few vehicles are as instantly identifiable as the Sd.Kfz 251, or Hanomag as it was also know.  Combining speed, protection and firepower, it ensured the infantry would break through to take and hold enemy positions.  Its cross-country performance was much better than any truck and enabled infantry to stay with the leading Panzers for mutual support."

To finish off the 'big guns and vehicles' this week, up next we have the 'Sd.Kfz 251/1 Ausf C (Hanomag) transport vehicle for our German army.  This transport for the most part was painted at the same time as my StuG III, except with the gunmen being finished last night.

With this model, I am all caught up with what I have assembled.  So it will probably be a few days before I display another finished product while I assemble more models.  More than likely I will be working on my 10 Veterans with Assault Rifles.

Germany: Sd.Kfz 251/1 Ausf C (Hanomag)
Germany: Sd.Kfz 251/1 Ausf C (Hanomag)
Painting Points: 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment