January 11, 2021

Weekly Chronicle 2021 #2

Last week was pretty good for me...  

I ended up completely 4 Heroes for my "Survivors of Lake-town / Halls of Thranduil" army list with 'Bard', 'Legolas', 'Tauriel' and 'Bilbo Baggins', which only leaves me the Warrior models for that list.

For gaming, my son arrived back from AZ late Saturday night, so yesterday I got to play my first game of 2021.  Originally it was scheduled for some Blood Bowl, but my son was in the mood for Warhammer 40,0000.

We threw down for a 1000 point game of my Imperial Fists vs Dark Angels using the recent points update from Game Workshop along with the updated scoring rules for the 2020 GT Mission Pack.

This was a pretty close game, for the Primary Objectives we were both tied at 35 points a piece, it was in the Secondary's (plus Battle Ready) where my Imperial Fists managed to get the victory 60-43.  Maybe that extra 10 points for Battle Ready will urge my son to get more painted....

For this upcoming week, I have a couple models ready to go for DC Universe Miniature Game and then I need to get building on some models.  Gaming this weekend is still up in the air, I do have a Gaming Schedule I am trying to follow, but sometimes we may be in the mood for something else, so it is just a recommendation, so we shall see.

Models Completed: 4
Games Played: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment