January 2, 2021

W40K: Imperial Fists 'Stormhawk Interceptor I'

What a great way to start of 2021! Having completed a new model for my Imperial Fists army for Warhammer 40,000.

Back in November while we spent a weekend gaming in Wisconsin, we decided to stop at the Warhammer store in Madison.  While there they had a 'Stormhawk Interceptor' Flyer, and I grabbed the last one.  My son had just assembled one for his Dark Angels army and was trying it out that weekend, and I thought the model looked pretty cool and wanted one for myself.

In all honestly I actually forgot I purchased this model till the other day.  I then looked through my stack of Space Marine models and sure enough it was sitting there.

I then decided to break open the box and start the assembly process.  There are a couple of different weapon options you can use to kit out the model, mainly with the side sponsons.  Instead of the typical Missile Launchers, I elected to use Heavy Bolters to stay in theme with my Imperial Fists.

Here we have it, the first model for 2021, a 'Stormhawk Interceptor'.

Stormhawk Interceptor

Stormhawk Interceptor

Painting Points: 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment