January 8, 2021

MeSBG: 'Bilbo Baggins Master Burgler'

Today marks the end of MeSBG week for me, and it was a pretty decent week.  With today's model, I already painted 2x the number of models I painted last year.

On Wednesday afternoon my package of "Champions of Erebor" arrived, so right away I had to open it up and start prepping 'Bilbo Baggins Master Burgler'.  'Bilbo' is the last Hero I need for my "Survivors of Lake-town" alliance list (for now).  I purchased this box specifically for 'Bilbo', but I do see myself occasionally adding another third alliance to my list especially if time runs out to finish painting warriors.

With this model, it is actually the first time I really painted with the Citadel Contrast paints, I did a test Tyranid model before and was not happy with the Black Templar Contrast, so I stopped, but here on 'Bilbo', I used Contrast Talassar Blue on his coat and Apothecary White for the fur on the coat.

The next step would be to test out my list in a game and we have MeSBG scheduled to be played at least once a month, but we will be missing out on January unless we get to somehow squeeze it in, otherwise it will be the second Saturday in February.  Maybe sometime between now and then I "may" work on some of the Warrior models.

Bilbo Baggins Master Burgler

Bilbo Baggins Master Burgler

Painting Points: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment