January 5, 2021

MeSBG: 'Bard the Bowman on Foot'

As I mentioned in yesterday's Weekly Chronicle, this week is going to be for Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game.

A month or so ago, I re-watched the Hobbit Trilogy of movies (first time since seeing them in the theaters) and the urge to play a Hobbit force in MeSBG really hit me.  I enjoyed the character 'Bard' in the movie and of course 'Legolas' and 'Tauriel'.  I was looking at a possible force that can combine these three characters.

'Bard' comes from the "Survivors of Lake-town" army list, and 'Legolas' and 'Tauriel' come from "Halls of Thranduil" and it was just my luck that these two lists formed an Historical Allie so I would be able to play the three characters together.  I also do have a slight variation to this list where I also add "Erebor Reclaimed" but that list is really cutting down on my number of models (it may be an option if I am behind in painting).

I enjoy painting characters more than warrior models, so first up for the "Survivors of Lake-town" is 'Bard the Bowman on Foot'.

Bard the Bowman on Foot

Bard the Bowman on Foot

Painting Points: 1


0 comments:

Post a Comment