January 20, 2021

W40K: Imperial Fists 'Primaris Impulsor I'

The backlog of grey plastic is not really too bad, at least for my Imperial Fists army for Warhammer 40,000, let's not get started on everything else, nonetheless I do still want to get as much of it completed this year as I can.

Even though my Imperial Fists like to stand back and shoot and then capture Objectives, sometimes having a Transport can be handy (too rush and hold an Objective), plus I personally really like the model.  I ended up purchasing two of them last year after Indomitus came out (mainly for my 'Assault Intercessors') but they will also see use with regular 'Intercessors'.

Here is the first of two 'Primaris Impulsors'.

Primaris Impulsor

Primaris Impulsor

Painting Points: 10


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment