October 16, 2019

W40K: Coming Soon, Salamanders, Imperial Fists and More!

Salamanders and Imperial Fists are getting a new Codex Supplement next week October 26th, 2019.  Games Workshop is taking pre-orders this Saturday October 19th, 2019 for the new Codex Supplements along with a few new Space Marine models.

For new models, both the Imperial Fists and Salamanders are getting a new character, 'Tor Garadon' for the Imperial Fists, and 'Adrax Agatone' for the Salamanders.

A new assault vehicle with the 'Impulsor' and two new squads, 'Infiltrators' and 'Incursors'.

So what am I going to purchase if anything? I am leaning towards 1-2 of the new 'Impulsor' transport vehicles to carry 2 squads of 'Hellblasters', I am still debating this and have not done a pre-order yet, part of me wants to purchase the 'Repulsor Exectioner' first.  My son pre-ordered the Salamanders Codex Supplement, Datacards and the new Captain.









0 comments:

Post a Comment