April 4, 2018

WM: Mercenaries Orin Midwinter (Solo)

It has been a little over two years since I last painted a Warmachine Mercenary model (mostly now it is my Hordes models with a few Khador), but this Solo, ‘Orin Midwinter’ is needed in my Minions list I am working on for the NOVA Open at the end of August and it gives me my first painted model for the month of April.

‘Orin Midwinter’ is mainly used for his ARCANE VORTEX which allows him to spend a power token to negate a spell that targets a model with 3” of it (he starts the game with 3 power tokens).  ‘Orin’ also has CHAIN LIGHTNING (*ATTACK) which I can see help take down some pesty infantry.  I should be getting a game in this Thursday night, so we’ll see how he works.

Orin Midwinter

Orin Midwinter

Painting Points: 1




0 comments:

Post a Comment