Steamforged Games has a web page dedicated to the ongoing results and updates, and you can find that HERE.
As I mentioned above, majority of the Guilds are playing for a Union player, the breakdown is as follows:
- The Fisherman’s Guild & Butcher’s Guild will be competing for Gutter.
- The Brewer’s Guild & Mason’s Guild will be competing for Decimate.
- The Mortician’s Guild & Hunter’s Guild will be competing for Hemlocke.
- The Alchemist’s Guild & Engineer’s Guild will be competing for Harry the Hat.
I do not get to play Guild Ball that much, but I will make an effort to try and get a few games in. It does not matter if you win or lose, it is just getting in some games of Guild Ball and having some fun. Life always finds a way to interupt my gaming, so we shall what happens. Honestly, I have not fully decided on which Guild I will be playing for. I have narrowed it down to 3: Fisherman, Butcher’s and Engineer’s, and I am leaning towards the Fisherman’s Guild. Getting in some more time with the Butcher’s Guild would be nice too so I am really undecided (and both of those Guilds are playing for Gutter).
You can read the beginning of the story line HERE about how the Solthecian Church’s hold over the Union begins to become forceful. Not all members of the Union will be swayed by the Inquisitor’s promises, or knife, and are seeking refuge among the established Guilds.
Now we move onto the beginning of Week One and they begin with Hemlocke, her story can be found HERE
They have a released a sculpt based on her playing for the Hunter’s Guild, or the Mortician’s Guild. Only one sculpt will be produced and the other mold will be destroyed. I actually like the sculpt of her playing for the Mortician’s Guild.
Hunter’s Guild: Hemlocke
Mortician’s Guild: Hemlocke
If you want to go out and support your Guild......
- Register to the Steamforged Forum
- Choose a Guild you want to support – download an avatar and set it as your profile!
- Play a game of Guild Ball
- Write up a match headline: “Shark Scuffs Shot. Butcher’s Capitalise”
- Recommended: Take pictures of the game (around 3 is ideal)
- Post in your chosen Guild’s Sub-Forum in the Union in Chains.