February 28, 2016

Hordes: Trollbloods Pyg Bushwhackers (Unit)

Painting my Trollbloods started back up last week. I have a lot to paint if I want to get this army ready for the Master's Tournament at the 2016 Lock & Load in June. I am hoping this army will be done in time, but do not want to rush them.
 
I am still working on the way I want the skin to turn out for my Trollbloods. Each model I paint I am learning something and the next models I'll apply what I learned. By the time I get to my Warlocks and Warbeasts, hopefully I will have my skin tone down.
 
So Friday night I was able to finish up another Unit for my Gunnbjorn list, the Pyg Bushwhackers (their UA will be done next).
 
I wanted to get these guys posted before we start the new month on Tuesday.
 
Pyg Bushwhackers
 
Pyg Bushwhackers
Painting Points: 6
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment