February 6, 2016

Daily Chronicle: 'LVO 2016 Thursday February 4th Travel Day'

Thursday February 4th was my son's and I travel day up to the Las Vegas Open 2016. We left Phoenix, AZ at 9:00 AM and arrived in Las Vegas, NV around 2:00 PM local time.

Since we arrived a little early for hotel check-in, I decided to get some shopping done for my family at the M&M's store. Once we finished with that, it just about time to check-in.

After check-in at the Bally's Las Vegas we rested for a little bit until 6:00 PM when badge pick up and registration opens for the event.

We headed downstairs to the events center to check out the venue. Once we picked up our badges we walked around the hall for a little bit and snapped a few photos.

Warmachine Final Table



After walking around for a little bit, my son and I headed next door to Paris and enjoyed dinner at their buffett.


Once dinner was completed we headed across the street to Caesar's Palace and my son and I walked the Forum shops to close out the evening.


It was now getting late an we headed back to our hotel so we can wake up early Friday and hit the Privateer Press store for some new releases.

Stay tuned for the official Day 1 of the LVO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment