October 5, 2009

WFB: Dwarfs are based (Core Comp list)

I finished basing the Dwarfs for my Core Comp list this weekend. I haven't painted that much in a long time. Now its time to finish the unit of Hammerers, unit of Miners and Crew for the Organ Gun and one Bolt Thrower. I base coated the Hammerers last night. Hopefully I'll get those done before I head off the Phoenix for the "Wild West Shootout" in 10 days.

Here is what I based (re-based this weekend)

1 Dwarf Lord
1 Runesmith
1 Runesmith
1 Thane (Battle Standard Bearer)
19 Dwarf Warriors FC, HW/Shield
15 Dwarf Warriors FC, GW
25 Dwarf Warriors FC, GW
10 Thunderers
10 Thunderers


Eventually I'll re-base the rest of my Dwarf army to match my new basing standards. My goal is to complete what I'm going to play in the Core Comp tourney first. Then I'll get to the rest of them.

I'm going to be trying out this list come Wednesday night, we shall see how it does.

0 comments:

Post a Comment