December 2, 2019

Weekly Chronicle 2019 #48

Wow, December is already here and the final month of 2019.

Painting has been a little slow lately, but it has not been a stand still which is good.  I have a healthy backlog of models, and once I know what events I will be playing in AdeptiCon 2020, I can kick it up a notch and get more completed.  Currently my concentration will be getting my Imperial Fists mostly completed for Warhammer 40000.  I am hoping these are the two events I will be playing in, or even happy with getting into one.

For this past week, two Units of 'Primaris Eliminators' were finished and now all three of my 'Eliminators' are completed.  I also was able to start work on one of my Troop 'Scout Squads' and I am hoping that they will be finished this week.

Gaming this past week was just a game of X-Wing this past Thursday on Thanksgiving.  My Scum just barely lost to the Rebels 181-172.  I am closing in on 20 games of X-Wing for the year (19), so one more game will be played sometime this month.

AdeptiCon 2020 registration opens up this coming Sunday... so next week we'll find out what events we were able to get in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment