December 3, 2019

Guild Ball: New Season 4 'Game Plan Deck' Arrived

Yesterday afternoon my new Season 4 'Game Plan Deck' had arrived from Steamforged Games.  The new deck was officially released this past Friday, but SFG shipped them out a bit earlier to have them try and arrive on time (which is great).  With US Customs I knew it would not arrive by Friday, but I was happy when they came in yesterday.

SFG had written there own previews on the Game Plan Deck and you can find them HERE and HERE.

MuseOn Minis has also released an updated token set for the cards, and I have my order in and hopefully they will arrive soon.  Once the tokens arrive, then it will be time to try out the new deck, maybe this weekend, it actually has been awhile since I last played.





0 comments:

Post a Comment