December 24, 2019

BMG: 3rd Edition Rules Available Now!

I woke up this morning to an early Christmas present from Knight Models.  KM has decided to release the rules for Batman Miniature Game today and they are available on the KM website under the Downloads section, or click HERE.

I took a quick look at some of the rules (I still prefer thumbing through a physical copy), but I still need to take some time and go through them all.  With the time needed for me to relearn Warhammer 40K and be prepared for AdeptiCon, I am not sure how much time BMG will be getting next year, I have a feeling it will be a one off game along with DCU.  We'll see if that changes once I can get a copy of the physical rulebook/objective cards without having to buy a whole new starter box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment