February 28, 2014

Bolt Action: United States 'Mortar Team'

With the weekend approaching and wanting to get some games in against my son, I decided to paint a small unit for him last night so I know it would be done in time.  In his list of models, he has a 'Mortar Team'.  I knew I was going to be able to get this unit done last night for tabletop quality.

With having to do some other errands this weekend, not sure how much progress I'll be making on the US Army.  I'd like to get another Infantry squad done, and I am still waiting for the metal pieces for the Sherman tank from Warlord Games so I can finish that model.  Hopefully those pieces will arrive today or tomorrow and I can get the tank painted up.

United States: Mortar Team
United States: Mortar Team
United States: Mortar Team
Painting Points: 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment