February 21, 2014

Bolt Action: United States 'Heavy Machine Gun Team'

With the big Bolt Action tournament this weekend, 'Gathering in the Desert', I did not want to start on a large unit and leave it unfinished on my table over the weekend.  So I decided the other night to start on the 'US Heavy Machine Gun Team' knowing I would be able to complete it in time.

While getting this model ready to be painted, I ran out of my old Games Workshop 'Sand' and had to purchase a new container of sand.  At least to me it looked like that this new sand is a bit finer than what I was using (also Games Workshop but a few years old).  It could just be the sand that I was using all the larger rocks had fallen to the bottom of the container and I was left with that, compared to the new container actually having a lot more sand on top.  I am hoping that when the models are next to each other that you can hardly tell.

United States: Heavy Machine Gun Team
United States: Heavy Machine Gun Team
United States: Heavy Machine Gun Team
United States: Heavy Machine Gun Team
Painting Points: 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment