February 1, 2011

Painting Points: January 2011

Not a stellar month nor a bad month regarding Painting Points for January 2011.  Part of that reason is that I enjoy painting the Warcaster's and Solo's and those only earn me '1 Point'.  I am alright with that though.  The feeling of getting that model finished is well worth more than '1 Point'.  Since picking up Warmachine/Hordes, I also no longer have the '10 Point' Vehicles I used to paint for Warhammer 40K.


I earned myself 30 points for January 2011 and just like the last couple of months, all of those points have been earned painting Warmachine/Hordes.


# of Models
Warcasters: 1
Warjacks/Warbeasts: 4
Solos: 2
Units: 13
I also re-based the Skorne army and touched up those models.

Total Painting Points for the month: 30
Total Painting Points for the year: 30

0 comments:

Post a Comment