June 22, 2020

Weekly Chronicle 2020 #25

Week #25 was nothing special, it has been a pretty slow 2nd Quarter for painting (with all the conventions being cancelled, which usually motivate me to paint), but we did get manage to get in 2 games this weekend of Warhammer 40,000.

On Saturday we played a quick 500 point game before we headed down to our LGS for the new 'Fabius Bile' and "War of the "Spider" and I played some of the Chaos models I put together against Salamanders.  We played a mission from Chapter Approved 2019, and it was a first win for the Chaos.

The yesterday (Father's Day) my son and I played a 1850 ITC test mission for the upcoming Buckeye Battles.  I have a few ideas if what I want to run in my 1850 (with just slight variations between them) but we only have a couple more weeks before our lists need to be submitted.

Round 1 started off strong for the Dark Angels killing 3 Units of my Imperial Fists, but in Round 2 the Imperial Fists lifted themselves off the ground and fought back getting a 25-6 win.


In this game I had played my 'Leviathan Dreadnought' since it has been a while since I last played him, but I am leaning on cutting him and swapping in 3 other models for it.  I think at 1850 I may be better off with more models.

Models Completed: 0
Games Played: 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment