June 21, 2020

W40K: Inbound Creations...of Bile

Yesterday as the release of the latest Psychic Awakening book by Games Workshop for Warhammer 40,000 called "War of the Spider".  In the book is the re-release of 'Fabius Bile' and a new Chapter for Chaos Space Marines called "Creations of Bile".  As I mentioned in a previous post, once I saw this model, I liked it a lot and wanted to start a Chaos Space Marine Chapter around him,  Basically with 'Fabius Bile' as my Warlord, I could collect any Chaos Space Marine model that I liked.

I decided to start with 2 of the "Start Collection Chaos Space Marines" boxes and 1 box of "Chaos Khorne Berzerkers", then with yesterdays release of the book itself and a Father's Day present of 'Fabius Bile' himself (from my son), I have the makings of a "Creations of Bile" army.


I am not sure when I will actually get around to painting these models, but they will be assembled first and a few games played in "grey" here at home.  I believe I am pretty close to a 1500 point army with the models I have above, and then I plan on waiting to see if there will be a release of "Primaris" models for Chaos before I expand the army any further.

0 comments:

Post a Comment