June 7, 2020

Battle Report: W40K 6/6/2020 (ITC2020 "Crucible of Champions")

It has been awhile, but yesterday my son and I squeezed in a 1000 point game of Warhammer 40,000, my Imperial Fists vs Dark Angels using the final mission from the ITC Mission Packet, "Crucible of Champions".

This game did not go as well for my son as our last game.  He won the roll off and elected to be the Attacker and deployed his army first.  During my deployment I tried to hide as many Units as I can in terrain or out of line of sight.



Basically the game was over by the end of Turn 3 with his Dark Angels only having a Predator left on the battlefield holding an Objective.  I had most of my army (lost 1 full Unit) left on the field controlling 3 Objectives and "King of the Hill".  We played out through 6 Rounds and the Imperial Fists won 25-8.


0 comments:

Post a Comment