July 7, 2010

W40K: Salamanders Razorback 3

[caption id="attachment_317" align="alignleft" width="64" caption="Salamanders"][/caption]

In saving some money and holding off on the Blood Angels some more, this past Monday I decided to expand my son's Salamander's army.  His 3rd Tactical Squad was still missing a transport, so I decided to pull down a Razorback from the closest shelf.  Started on the Razorback Monday morning and finished it on Tuesday.  This morning I applied the matte spray.  All three of his Razorbacks also have the options to become Rhino's if need be.

Top shelf is starting to get a bit thin now.  Hopefully soon I'll be able to do some more work on the Blood Angels.  Once we get back from vacation at the end of the month, I should be able to continue the Blood Angels and once they are completed I'll be concentrating on expanding the Imperial Guard and my son's Salamanders.

[caption id="attachment_396" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Salamanders Razorback 3"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_397" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Salamanders Razorback 3 (Rhino variant)"][/caption]

Painting Points: 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment