July 25, 2010

LoTR: Morannon Orcs & Sauron

[caption id="attachment_407" align="alignleft" width="50" caption="Mordor"][/caption]

Well yesterday I was able to complete the remaining 6 Morannon Orcs with HW/Shield.  Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of them, I played a game of LotR last night and had to use these Orcs in my list.  I still have 12 more Morannon Orcs with Spear/Shield to complete and these will be done.

I also was able to quickly paint up Sauron.  I wanted to actually try him out for awhile......  he was well worth it......  (Battle Report to come later).

[caption id="attachment_410" align="aligncenter" width="229" caption="Sauron"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_411" align="aligncenter" width="223" caption="Sauron"][/caption]

Painting Points: 8

0 comments:

Post a Comment