December 27, 2021

Weekly Chronicle 2021 #52 (Final Week of 2021)

Here we are the final week of 2021, and it has been a pretty decent year so far.  COVID is still around not going away any time soon, but at least we are not locked down as much as we were in 2020.

Nothing too exciting going on this week, I am prepping some models for painting for 2022 and getting ready for the Las Vegas Open at the end of January.

We did manage another LVO practice game this past Saturday (on Christmas) and my Imperial Fists did manage pull off the victory in this game (more than likely because I had first turn).  I am not sure how many more practice games we will get in with those lists (list are due January 14th) so this may be it for me.

This week is also the week where I do my "Yearly Review" and "What's in Store for 2022", so be sure to come back on Friday and Saturday for those posts. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment