December 14, 2021

W40K: Necrons Battleforce 'Worldscour Legion''

For a few years now, Games Workshop has been releasing Battleforce boxes around the Holiday times, and this year was no different.

With just starting a new army, I was very interested in seeing what was coming out.  Well low and behold, one of the boxes were for Necrons.  The "Worldscour Legion" battleforce actually has most of the models that I still need for the Necrons (minus the Warriors, but I do actually still need more of those).  So of course I placed an order for box, and my battleforce arrived yesterday.




The "Worldscour Legion" battleforce comes with the following models:

  • Psychomancer
  • 10 Necron Warriors with 3 Scarab Swarms
  • Lokhust Heavy Destroyer
  • 3 Ophydian Destroyers
  • 5 Flayed Ones,
  • 2 Canoptek Doomstalkers
Now with this box and what I still have for the Necrons, I have quite a bit to keep me busy in 2022.  Of course I did have to open the box and start building a few models.



0 comments:

Post a Comment