December 7, 2021

W40K: Necrons 'Tomb Sentinel I'

Back in October at the Michigan GT 40,000 Friendly, I played against a Necron army (which is what really got me started with this army) and my opponent was playing a 'Tomb Sentinel' from Forgeworld (a division of Games Workshop).

I really liked the look of this model, a gigantic robotic centipede model and thought it would be a cool model to have for my army, plus I do like having Forgeworld models in my army.  When this model came in and I opened the box, I knew it would not be fun to build, but I managed through it and then painted it.  Instead of having just a few leg tips glued to the base and breaking off, I decided to magnetize the model to the base instead with an extra Magnet Baron kit that I had.

Tomb Sentinel I

Painting Points: 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment