December 13, 2021

Weekly Chronicle 2021 #50 (Battle Foam Arrived)

Each year during Black Friday, Battle Foam puts on a huge sale for their products (foam trays / bags) and with starting a new Necron army in October, I thought it would be a perfect time to take advantage of their sale and find a home for the Necrons.

I have to admit, Battle Foam is not cheap, but they are really good and lately I have been using foam / bags from Games Plus.  The problem with my Necron army, I have some very large models for them (Tesseract Vault, Silent King) and the larger trays and custom cut outs from Battle Foam will be easier to store them.

Now that I am going with Battle Foam foam, I need something to carry the foam.  I currently own a few smaller bags from Battle Foam, but that will not be enough to carry all the Necrons, so I add 3 bags to my order, a really big one, medium one and a smaller one, to give me options on how I want to carry my army.

Well this past Friday my order arrived,  I was really shocked it came this fast, when placing the order, it said 8-10 weeks to arrive (I do miss the days of living in Gilbert, AZ and just driving to their location for pick ups).

So after a 1000 Point game on Saturday in which my Necrons squeaked out a victory, it was time to place my models into their foam trays.  I did purchase some trays that will cover future models, and I "should" be good on foam for the next year... I hope.



0 comments:

Post a Comment