December 9, 2021

W40K: Necrons 'Deathmarks I'

In my recent purchases of my Necron army, one of the purchases was the Combat Patrol box because I was interested in the 'Overlord' that was included.

I finally got around to some of the other models that were included.  The Combat Patrol box has the ability to model 10 'Immortals' or 10 'Deathmarks', or the combination of both.  Since I already have 10 'Immortals' completed, I elected to build 5 as 'Deathmarks' and see how they do before I decide on the next 5.

The 'Deathmarks' are suppose to be a sniper type Unit for the Necrons, similar to what the 'Eliminators' are to the Space Marines, but stat wise are not as good.  Also since the 'Deathmarks' are an Elite choice and 'Immortals' are Troops, I think in the long run it may be better to have another Troop choice.

Deathmarks I

Painting Points: 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment