October 27, 2021

W40K: Imperial Fists 'Heavy Intercessors I'

As I wrote in Mondays "Weekly Chronicle", I am still wrapping up a few units that I want to use in the Las Vegas Open 2022 Warhammer 40,000 Friendly event.

I can now technically call myself done (barring the Forge World model also mentioned, but still undecided on that one).

The 'Heavy Intercessors' are a new Troop choice in Warhammer 40,000 for the Space Marines, and when building them, you get a choice of three different bolt weapons to choose from.

I elected to army my first squad of 'Heavy Intercessors' with the "Executor Bolt Rifle / Executor Heavy Bolter".  This weapon has less shots, but the shots are more powerful with a stronger AP, greater damage and longer range.  The plan with this Squad is to be back with my 'Intercessor Stalkers' and taking advantage of my 'Primaris Chapter Master'.

Heavy Intercessors I

Painting Points: 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment