October 18, 2021

W40K: Imperial Fists 'Predator Destructor I'

The year has been pretty slow with my blogging (and modeling in general) and I feel like this blog is becoming more of a "model tracker" for myself rather than any kind of source of news, witch I am okay with that, I am always using my own site here as a reference for my previously worked on models.

With the Las Vegas Open 2022 coming at the end of January, it is time to start finishing out the lists that I m thinking about.  The Warhammer 40,000 Friendly at LVO is all about having fun with themed lists, so for my Imperial Fists army, I am planning on playing an all "bolt" army with them.  In order for this to happen, I need to finish a few models, and one of them is this Predator Destructor.

Predator Destructor I

Predator Destructor I

Painting Points: 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment