April 22, 2020

W40K: Imperial Fists 'Terminator Assault Squad I'

Well it actually has been quite some time, actually a whole month (Whirlwind I) since I completed anything for my Imperial Fists army but this past Sunday I sat down for a few hours and started to work on my 'Terminator Assault Squad I' and was able to wrap them up yesterday.

The 'Terminators' are not as freighting as they were in previous editions, mainly because they are slow moving and the current edition of Warhammer 40,000 leans more towards the shooting aspect of the game, but for theme reasons (for when 'Captain Lysander' gets finished) I wanted to have a unit of them in my army.  Who knows, maybe for the reason above, they may make my final 2000 point list for this years NOVA Open since I am going to play just for fun.

 Terminator Assault Squad I

Terminator Assault Squad 1

Painting Points: 11

0 comments:

Post a Comment