April 6, 2020

Weekly Chronicle 2020 #14

Week #14 was a pretty average week for me, which is a good thing, a model was completed and games were played.

First off, 'Doomsday' for DCUMG was completed during the week and actually hit the gaming table on Saturday also.  I was also able to prep some of the Crime Syndicate models for DCUMG, 'Ultraman', 'Owlman' and 'Power Ring' and they should be hitting the blog this week.

Sunday we played a smaller game of Warhammer 40,000 (1000 points) and we played it full ITC.  Imperial Fists vs Dark Angels and I removed a lot of nasty from my list to try and keep it more fun, even 'Captain Lysander' made a debut dropping into the game (literally on Turn 2).  The Save rolls were not there for the Dark Angels and they took a pretty bad beating 35-7.


I am not sure yet what will all be on the agenda for this coming week, I have some assembly needed for my Imperial Fists, I have 'Captain Lysander' I would not mind painting, but I do want to play him agin this weekend and I still have some 'Termagants' I am slowly working on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment