April 13, 2020

Weekly Chronicle 2020 #15

Still on "stay at home" orders due to COVID-19 but my normal work schedule is still actually keeping me busy, so not really has changed much for me.

Painting wise last week saw me complete three models for the DC Universe Miniature Game with 'Ultraman', 'Owlman' and 'Power Ring'.  Nothing was completed for Warhammer 40,000, but more work was done on some 'Termagants' and I did assemble some 'Terminators' for my Imperial Fists.

Gaming wise, we took a slight break from Warhammer 40,000 this past weekend and actually got in two games of X-Wing, for some reason I was in the mood for X-Wing.  I actually have a few more ships on order so I think this weekend may see another game also.

This Saturday after the next Games Workshops Preview, we'll go back to a 2000 point game of Warhammer 40,000, either afterwards or Sunday I think we'll get more X-Wing.... who knows maybe even get in a game during the week.

So far I am 0-3 this year in X-Wing, time to turn the tides.

Galactic Empire vs Rebels (Hyperspace)

This was a close one with the Empire only losing by 10 points and a final score of 190-210.

Resistance vs Republic (Extended)

This game we did not tally the score, all the Resistance ships were killed and I think Obi-Wan (1/2) and a Starfighter (1/2) were left for the Republic.

Models Completed: 3
Games Played: 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment