June 3, 2019

Weekly Chronicle 2019 #22

It was a about an average week for me, but at least I did get to play a couple of games.  Last Monday on Memorial Day my son and I got to play a full game of Batman Miniature Game, then again this past Saturday we spent the day the getting in another game of BMG.

Modeling wise, nothing was completed, but I did manage to assemble all the models that we recently purchased for BMG (roughly around 45) so that way we can at least play with them and see how they do.  I need to start taking some of them and get them ready for priming.  I just need to decide where to start.

Upcoming events; nothing is really planned in the near future.  I hear there may be a local Guild Ball tournament in July that I probably will attend, so I will need to get a few games of Guild Ball in this month to keep the game fresh in my mind.  With all the models I have recently purchased for BMG, not sure if my second half of the Farmer's Guild will be done anytime soon, so more than likely I will stick with my Butcher's Guild for awhile longer.

I believe the next big event we are attending is at the end of August, the NOVA Open.

Models Completed: 0
Games Played: 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment