October 13, 2020

W40K: Inbound T'au Empire

Yea, yea, yea I know, another army, but this deal was to good to not to pick it up.  On Thursday, someone somewhat local posted the contents of a Battleforce T'au Empire, Pathfinders and some extra Drones for $50.  The value of those items is easily over $220, so at $50 it was a steal, or in my case a nice start to a new T'au army, so on Friday night I made the drive and met the seller for my new army.



Most of the models are already assembled (minus the Devilfish) and basecoated the standard T'au color scheme.  I decided that I am going to change up that paint scheme to something a bit easier for me, but that may not be for awhile still.  For now, I decided to glue on the weapons for the Commander and the XV8 Suits, he had built them with the idea of magnetizing all the weapons, but I will not be going that route, for me, this army will be used just to change it up a bit from playing Space Marine.  On the Commander I went with the quad Fusion Blaster build to have some fun with him, and on the XV8's, they all have Pulse Rifles and Missile Pods, two have a Burst Cannon and one also has a Fusion Blaster.


Once I get the Devilfish assembled, I am looking at a 1000 point army with these guys.  I am hoping to maybe playtest them before our weekend away in November, if not, they will then be coming with for a game there with us.


0 comments:

Post a Comment