October 5, 2020

Weekly Chronicle 2020 #40

Once again it was another pretty slow week.  Part of the reason is the release of the new upcoming Space Marines Codex that will be available for purchase this Saturday October 10th, 2020.

Pre-orders were made available this past Saturday and I placed my order with Discount Games.  This means I will not have it right on release day, but it did save me 15% over MSRP.  My son will be picking up his Codex/Cards from our LGS Fantasy Games, so we will then have a copy right away in hand.

Once we get this Codex in our hands, games will slowly pick back up so we can test out all of our Units and see what got better and what got worse.  I am a little afraid to see what happens to my Imperial Fists.



Models Completed: 0
Games Played: 0


0 comments:

Post a Comment