August 31, 2020

Weekly Chronicle 2020 #35

This past week was not too bad, at least a model for Warhammer 40,000, I completed (my 'Invictor Tactical Warsuit') and my son and I squeezed in a 1000 point game of Warhammer 40,000 on Saturday using the "Open War" gaming cards to setup our mission.

For that game, I decided to break out my Black Templars and surprised my son with them, I really thought I was going to lose this game as I was outnumbered greatly (I decided to use a 'Land Raider Crusader' as a Transport.  The main objective of the game was to pick up the Objective from the center of the board and hang onto until end of the Battle Round 5.  We had a lot of Fight phases in this game with them starting fairly early in the game (a change from playing Imperial Fists) and my Black Templars held there own, actually so well that I managed to squeak out the Win (barely).  It was a cheezy Move, but it was still movement (Falling Back out of combat to retrieve the Objective at the bottom of Round 5).

Well this week I am on a much needed vacation and will be heading up North for most of the week, but when I come back a long time friend (Gamer Addict Frank) will be coming up on Friday and spending the weekend getting in some game.  It will be a decent mixture of Warhammer 40,000, X-Wing , Arena Rex and probably some MeSBG.  So stay tuned.....

Models Completed: 1
Games Played: 1




0 comments:

Post a Comment