August 24, 2020

Weekly Chronicle 2020 #34

Same old same old, it has been about a repeating pattern ever since COVID-19 hit the world, all events cancelled and a little gaming at home.  Besides the excitement of attending events, and the camaraderie of players, going to events gave me motivation to get more models painted.  I would think of some list ideas and then I would paint the required models for that list.  Right now with everything being cancelled there is no motivation to quickly paint anything, so it is a little bit here and little bit there.

Well yesterday morning was some more of the 'there' and hopefully tomorrow I will have a finished model for the site.  We are having a friend come up to visit Labor Day weekend for a weekend of gaming, so my goal was to get a few more models completed by then.

Gaming this past week was on a par, Saturday my son and I played a GT2020 mission with 1500 points, this was a pretty good point limit as it did not have too many models of the board (at least for me, I was giving my 'Relic Leviathan Dreadnought' another hooah before the new book comes out for it.  My Imperial Fists took the victory 69-31.

Not sure what we will be playing this coming Saturday, maybe a couple different smaller games....we'll see as the weekend gets closer.

Models Completed: 0
Games Played: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment