August 3, 2020

Weekly Chronicle 2020 #31 (Michigan GT Cancelled)

It was not another great week for painting, but I did get quite a few models assembled from the new Warhammer 40,000 Indomitus box.  I still have a lot more to build, but at the moment do not have a "rush" on any of the models.  Most of the models from the Indomitus box will be used for my Imperial Fists, but mainly when I want to play an "assault" style game instead of my usually "shooty" game.

My highest priority model to get completed will be my 'Invictor Tactical Warsuit', it is assembled and primed and will be hitting the painting table sometime soon, not sure when it will get done, but hopefully this coming weekend I'll be able to sit down and get some of it done.

I mentioned last week that I started on an Arena Rex model, 'Tribune'.  He will be getting completed and posted tomorrow so that way it leaves room for the 'Tactical Warsuit'.

On the gaming side of the week, one game of Warhammer 40,000 was played on Friday....really not sure how this weekend will pan out, it is looking pretty busy with "real work".

Also this morning, it was announced that the 2020 Michigan GT that was slated for October has been officially cancelled.  With the state of Michigan still limiting their gatherings to 10 people, it was the only decision that they had.

Models Completed: 0
Games Played: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment