September 7, 2020

Weekly Chronicle 2020 #36

With being away on vacation all last week, not much was going to get painted, and when I arrived home we had company for the weekend, so nothing was completed model wise.

We did get a few games in over the weekend.  Our friend Frank from Indian drove up late Thursday night and I was able to get in 3 games of Warhammer 40,000 in on the weekend.  First was a 3 way battle at 500 points each, then a 1500 point 2 vs 1 match up and finally another 3 way battle at 1000 points each.

With those 3 games played over the weekend, that brought my total games played of Warhammer 40,000 to 30 for the year, which was the goal I had set at the beginning of the year.  So with all the events cancelled for the year, I am glad I still was able to hit this goal.  Looks like 40 is probably doable for the year, but I think 50 may be pushing it (we shall see).

I do have 1 model currently on my painting table, not sure when he will get done, it may be a bit as work will be hectic for the next couple of weeks.

Models Completed: 0

Games Played: 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment