November 26, 2019

W40K: Imperial Fists 'Primaris Eliminators II'

Now that Renegade Open is completed, I can move my concentration from Batman Miniature Game over o Warhammer 40000 for awhile.

I have received all my models for my Imperial Fists 2000 point list (plus I picked up an extra box of Tactical Squad Marine in case I need point fillers later) and majority of the models are assembled.  It is now time to get them completed.

The concentration of my painting will be to get 1500 points completed first, which all of the same models are in my 2000 points, but the plan is to be able to sign up for the AdeptiCon 2020 Warhammer 40K Friendly event, and last year that was run at 1500 points.

So continuing with wear I left off with my 'Primaris Eliminator I', I now have my 2nd Unit completed.  'Primaris Eliminators 2'.

 Primaris Eliminators II

Primaris Eliminators II

Painting Points: 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment