November 11, 2019

Weekly Chronicle 2019 #45 (AdeptiCon Event Schedule Preview)

Another week goes by (Week #45) and at least it was not as bad as the past few weeks.  Warhammer 40K seems to be my main concentration as I await the new rules for BMG (3rd Edition this Christmas).  The painting is not going as fast as I would like, but it is slowly getting there.  This past week my 'Redemptor Dreadnought' and 'Primaris Captain' were completed, I have 2 Units of 'Primaris Eliminators' ready to go next on the table, and I spent the weekend getting some more models assembled.

This past Friday, AdeptiCon also released a sneak preview of the upcoming schedule for 2020, and there are still some events that are missing (just like last year, Steamforged Games is late to the party in submitting events).

With my shift in wanting to play Warhammer 40K recently, I am now looking into these events.  Mainly I am interested in the Warhammer 40K Friendly on Friday.  If it is like last year, it is a 1500 Point single Detachment event, and it is meant just to have a good time.  Honestly as of now, this is the only event I am interested in.  I may for the first time ever sign up for some Hobby Seminars, I am interested in the ones dealing with Contrast paints and would not mind to learn more about these, but we shall see.  If I do not get into W40K Friendly event, then I may play in Batman Miniature Game tournament (its 5th year), I may like III edition a lot and want to play in this, but for now, that will be my backup plan.

Registration for AdeptiCon will open up on December 8th and I better be quick in getting that event.

Whats on the plate for this week? I am hoping to maybe get some painting time on my 'Primaris Eliminators' (I still have 2 Squads to finish) and then to finish assembling my 'Primaris Intercessors'.  This coming weekend will be another 2 practice games of BMG (250/350) to get ready for Renegade Open next weekend.

To help keep track of Units I need to complete for my Imperial Fists army, I put together a Painting Tracker, you can find my full 2000 Point one HERE, and I came up with a 1500 Point version for AdeptiCon, HERE.

Models Completed: 2
Games Played: 0

0 comments:

Post a Comment